Fort Lauderdale, FL
Insurance for Commercial Real Estate
Account Coordinator—Job Opening
Location: Orlando Office - Orlando, FL
Date Posted: 1/05/2012
Habitational Risks, Inc. is headquartered in Longwood, FL and is currently seeking a licensed Property and Casualty Account Coordinator.
A summary of the major responsibilities include:
· Daily contact with prospective insurance clients in need of an insurance quote
· Assist with new business sales with the agency
· Collection of required incomplete applications formation to for small business owners
· Follow up with clients and delivery of quote information once prepared
· Comprehensive electronic note documentation for all activities on each file
· Ability to service commercial accounts is a strong plus
· Ethical and Honest
· Valid Florida Insurance license beneficial (440 or 220)
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
**Please note: We conduct pre-employment drug testing.
If you are a driven, hard worker and your skill set is a match for our job opportunities, please submit your cover letter and resume to Opportunities@HabRisk.com with a cover letter. Upon receipt of your resume, we will contact you if your skills are a match for our opportunity.
We appreciate your interest in career opportunities at HabRisk.